- THE LOST BOYS / CRAYON
- T800 / SIDEWALK CHALK
- DRAGONS MOUTH / YELLOWSTONE, WYOMING / PEN & BRUSH MARKERS
- GIBBONS FALLS / YELLOWSTONE, WYOMING / PEN & BRUSH MARKERS
- THE GRAND PRISMATIC / YELLOWSTONE, WYOMING / PEN & BRUSH MARKERS
- OLD FAITHFUL / YELLOWSTONE, WYOMING / PEN & BRUSH MARKERS
- SILEX SPRINGS / YELLOWSTONE, WYOMING / PEN & BRUSH MARKERS
- THE TERRIFYING SPECTRE / DIGITAL PAINT
- HALLOWEEN HORROR HUNT / DIGITAL MEDIA
- DAME DINAH’S 90th ROARING BASH / DIGITAL MEDIA
- BRS 2013 PROM / DIGITAL MEDIA
- BATMAN ’89 / CRAYON, CONSTRUCTION PAPER
- ALIEN / CHARCOAL
- ALIEN SKETCH / DIGITAL INK
- ROAD HOUSE / COLORED PENCILS
- CAPE FEAR / BRUSH PENS, INDIA INK
- GREEN DRAGON / BRUSH PENS
- THEY LIVE / DRAWING PENS
- THEY LIVE / DRAWING PENS & WATERBRUSH PAINTS
- LITTLE RED NOTEBOOK / SKETCHBOOK*DISCLAIMER: THIS WORK REFLECTS MY ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND THE NATUREContinue reading “LITTLE RED NOTEBOOK / SKETCHBOOK”
From highschool through college, I thought of my sketchbook as my best friend. In them, I would store musings, sketches, poems, songs and anything that came to mind.
Anyone can take a photo with a phone these days. I like to take a pic with my pen and sketchbook. Wherever I go away from home, I try to sneak 5 to 20 minutes to preserve what I see.
Sometimes I like to take a little longer to make things. Here you’ll find charcoal pieces, paintings, and even some crayon drawings.
I make a lot of flyers, logos and other items for my bands, local church and other projects. Check out some highlights here.