- BATMAN ’89 / CRAYON, CONSTRUCTION PAPER
- ALIEN / CHARCOAL
- ALIEN SKETCH / DIGITAL INK
- ROAD HOUSE / COLORED PENCILS
- CAPE FEAR / BRUSH PENS, INDIA INK
- GREEN DRAGON / BRUSH PENS
- THEY LIVE / DRAWING PENS
- THEY LIVE / DRAWING PENS & WATERBRUSH PAINTS
- LITTLE RED NOTEBOOK / SKETCHBOOK*DISCLAIMER: THIS WORK REFLECTS MY ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND THE NATURE […]
- BIG RED SKETCHBOOK / SKETCHBOOK THOUGHTSDISCLAIMER: THIS SKETCHBOOK REFLECTS MY ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND THE NATURE […]
- BLACK COATS: STORYBOARD / PEN & CRAYON
- ROMEO & JULIET: CHAPTER ONE / PEN & PENCIL
- UTTER CHAOS / PEN & MARKER
- THE MENAGERIE: PART THREE. WHERE HOPE SHINES
- THE MENAGERIE: PART TWO. INTO THE MOUTH OF MADNESS / PEN & RED MARKER
- DIRTY HARRY / GRAPHITE PENCIL, COLORED PENCILS
- THE MENAGERIE: PART ONE . DESCENT / PEN & MARKER
- MILWAUKIAN: APRIL 23rd, 1999 / PEN & MARKER , DIGITAL INK
- MILWAUKIAN: DECEMBER 4th, 1998 / PEN & INK
- MILWAUKIAN: MARCH 5th, 1998 / PEN & MARKER
From highschool through college, I thought of my sketchbook as my best friend. In them, I would store musings, sketches, poems, songs and anything that came to mind.
Anyone can take a photo with a phone these days. I like to take a pic with my pen and sketchbook. Wherever I go away from home, I try to sneak 5 to 20 minutes to preserve what I see.
Sometimes I like to take a little longer to make things. Here you’ll find charcoal pieces, paintings, and even some crayon drawings.
I make a lot of flyers, logos and other items for my bands, local church and other projects. Check out some highlights here.